For those looking for a soy-free whipped topping that's
dairy-free as well, Soyatoo's Rice Whip is exactly what you need.
Extremely rich and delicious, it's perfect for topping fruit,
dairy-free frozen desserts, cakes, pies or a good cup of hot
chocolate. 7 oz. spray canister is $6.99.
Ingredients: Organic Ricemilk (water, organic rice
syrup, organic rice starch, organic rice flour), coconut oil,
organic maltodextrin from rice, tartaric acid, carrageenan and gum
Arabic (thickeners), sea salt
1. Chill before use
2. Remove from refrigeration 10-20 minutes (no more than 30-40
minutes) before use to allow product to reach optimal temperature
for spraying. Using straight from the refrigerator may cause issues
with the propellant system, so please allow adequate time for
Soyatoo to warm up slightly before use.
3. To break the Safety Seals, hold the can with the square
dispenser button facing you and push the Nozzle top away from you
until the two small tabs near the button break.
4. Hold the can with the Nozzle tip down and shake firmly to load
5. With can upside down and completely vertical push the square
6. Enjoy the incredible Soy Goodness!
7. Clean the dispenser Nozzle (it flips open to allow for easy
8. Refrigerate after opening
If you have any difficulties with the can not dispensing properly,
run the sides under hot water for a few seconds, shake well, and it
should get things working again! If Soyatoo does not spray properly
after a slight warming up, do not keep trying immediately - please
shake canister and allow a few minutes before trying once again as
using all propellant will render the product unable to
is currently empty
website design by ninthvector