IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR THIS ITEM – PLEASE READ BELOW!
Now you can have real gourmet mayonnaise flavor without the dairy! Smooth, rich and creamy, Vegenaise is the perfect dressing and sandwich spread to spice up your snacks and meals, or mix into your recipes to replace non-vegan mayo for a flavor that’s out of this world. Gluten-free & Kosher. 16 oz. (473ml) bottle is $5.89.
Ingredients: Canola oil, filtered water, brown rice syrup, apple cider vinegar, soy protein, sea salt, mustard flour, lemon juice concentrate
Serving size – 1 tbsp. (14g)
Servings per container – about 32
Calories per serving – 90
Total fat – 9g (0.5g saturated, 0g trans fat)
Sodium – 85mg
Total carbohydrate – 0g
Protein – 0g
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION!
1. This item is perishable and should be shipped with a Cold Bag or Cold Box Shipper (see below at the bottom of this page for options to add as it is not included) and shipped via 2nd Day Air to ensure maximum freshness (unless you are within a 2 day ship time from Wisconsin.) The following states can be shipped via UPS Ground to arrive within 2 days: WI, IL, MN, IN, MI, IA, MO, OH, KY, TN, WV, NE, KS (eastern half of state), GA (northern half of state), ND (eastern half of state), PA (western half of state), and NY (western half of state.) If you do not live in one of the above mentioned states, we strongly urge you to choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping option. We cannot guarantee freshness or replace perishable items if the shipping time is longer than 2 days and if a Cold Bag or Shipper is not included.
2. Orders with a Cold Bag or Shipper are shipped Monday through Wednesday – all orders placed around 1:00 pm on Wednesday usually will be held for shipment until the following Monday to ensure that they are not left in a UPS facility over the weekend.
3. We do not recommend shipping to PO Box addresses unless you are in one of the states listed above that are within a 2-day shipping time. If you do ship to a PO Box, we strongly recommend checking daily for delivery as we cannot replace items left at your box too long that have become inedible.
4. This item should only be shipped inside the USA, as delivery outside the USA normally takes too long to ensure proper freshness. If you wish to ship this item outside the USA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss expedited shipping options. Any orders for this item sent outside the USA are done so at your own risk, and by checking the box at top, you accept all responsibility for sending this item outside the USA at your own risk.
5. As long as this item is shipped to arrive within 2 days and has cold packs added, it will be adequate to consume even if it is not completely chilled when it arrives. Items may begin to warm up on the 2nd day in transit if they are transported in warm trucks or are being delivered to hot areas. So long as you ensure proper delivery in this time frame and have selected cold packs or a cold shipper box the items will only warm up for a short period at most and will stay cool for the bulk of the journey to you. Please do not be alarmed if items arrive in a state of thawing, as there are no animal-based ingredients that pose a health risk of going bad by being exposed to some heat during the final part of delivery.
6. By clicking the check box to confirm you have read our policies, you accept all risk in shipping this item to you in the event that you choose not to ensure delivery within 2 days and/or do not choose to purchase a cold shipper box or cold shipper pouch. If you do not ensure proper delivery, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for items that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.
Average Rating: (From 23 Reviews):
Read All Reviews
Submit a Review
Fabulous taste and tecture Highly Recommend
From Francine Crider of Westerville, Ohio on .
I really appreciate this product. I use it in spreads, salade dressings and in my guac.
This is what mayo should taste like
From Josh of Rock Hill, South Carolina on .
Mayo, whether vegan or not, should taste like Vegenaise. This product is perfect. When I was a kid, my mom always bought Duke's mayo and I hated the stuff, so I never used it. Vegenaise is heaven on a slice of bread. I also tried their grapeseed version, but I much prefer the original version.
From Anonymous of Alliance, Nebraska on .
This is one vegan product that has always tasted like the real deal. It amazes the h*ll out of me time and time again! :D
From Seth of Peoria, Illinois on .
I was looking for ways to cut cholesterol from my diet and accidentally ran into this product on a search online. I can't tell the difference between regular mayo and Vegenaise. Having tried Vegenaise there is no dietary reason to eat regular mayo now and I still get to eat very tasty food.
Read All Reviews
GREAT! Non-vegans can't tell!
From Emily Allan of Mooresville, North Carolina on .
I left my veganaise at my dad's house and when I came back he was eating it and didn't know it was vegan! Haha!
Submit a Review