The latest development in vegan joint support
is here, thanks to Vegetology! Cartilage, muscle and bone
health are vital to our wellbeing. Joint-Vie is the result of
extensive research into key active ingredients and is ideal for
those with an active lifestyle, or later in life. Joint-vie
- Suitable for Vegans with 100% animal-free
- contains Glucosamine + Phytodroitin, the only vegan alternative
to traditional chondroitin
- contains Calcium + Magnesium plus Vitamins C, D3, K2 for optimal
effect and absorption
- has a 1 month's supply (60 tablets, 2 per day) in each bottle
- is Registered with the Vegan Society & Vegetarian
Glucosamine and Phytodrotin
A combination of Glucosamine and Chondrotin has long been used in
Joint formulas, however Chondroitin is sourced from animals (often
from sharks). Joint-vie combines Glucosamine with
Phytodroitin, a 100% plant-sourced technology, together with key
Vitamins C, vegan-source D3 and K2 plus Calcium and
Vitamins and Minerals
- Calcium is vital to maintain normal bone, and it is important
for Men and Women over 50, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and
during and after the menopause.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal
function of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin D3 helps maintain normal bone.
- Vitamin K2 is needed for proper bone formation and blood
clotting. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance, normal
muscle function and helps maintain normal bone.
The Triangle Effect:
Calcium + Vitamins D3 & K2 - Without getting the vital
relationship between Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 correct,
Calcium supplements can actually do more harm than good! Calcium
leaves deposits in your arteries (known as calcification),
contributing to heart disease. Vitamin K2 prevents this
calcification. Vitamin D3 is vital for absorption in the
If other supplments have not given your
aching joints the relief you've been seeking, try Joint-vie and
feel the difference of this unique formula! $19.99 per
is currently empty
Voted Best Online Vegan Store 2005-2016
Nexternal Ecommerce by wield.