Please read important shipping information below before ordering to ensure items arrive in optimal condition, items not shipped as per instructions below are sent at your own risk!
Now you can have real gourmet mayonnaise flavor without the dairy! Smooth, rich and creamy, Vegenaise is the perfect dressing and sandwich spread to spice up your snacks and meals, or mix into your recipes to replace non-vegan mayo for a flavor that’s out of this world. Gluten-free & Kosher. 16 oz. (473ml) bottle is $6.49.
Ingredients: Expeller-pressed canola oil, filtered water, brown rice syrup, apple cider vinegar, soy protein, sea salt, mustard flour, lemon juice concentrate
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION!1. Our system has changed slightly for cold products - as of this time, when you add the first refrigerated or frozen item to your order, one Cold Pack Insulated Shipper will be automatically added to your shopping cart as well. If you do NOT wish to have this cold shipper added to keep your items cool and better protected from heat during shipping, you may click the small trash can/delete icon to the right of the item and it will be removed from your order. However, if you choose to remove this from your order, we are not responsible if the items do not arrive in satisfactory condition, so only remove the cold shipper if you are 100% certain that you are willing to accept the risk of the item arriving in a more thawed condition.
2. This item is perishable and should be shipped with a Cold Bag or Cold Box Shipper (one cold shipper will automatically add to your cart with the first cold product you choose to purchase) and shipped via 2nd Day Air to ensure maximum freshness (unless you are within a 2 day ship time from Wisconsin.) The following states can be shipped via UPS Ground to arrive within 2 days: WI, IL, MN, IN, MI, IA, MO, OH, KY, TN, WV, NE, KS (eastern half of state), GA (northern half of state), ND (eastern half of state), PA (western half of state), and NY (western half of state.) If you do not live in one of the states noted above, we strongly urge you to choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping option during checkout. We cannot guarantee freshness or replace perishable items if the shipping time is longer than 2 days and if a Cold Bag or Shipper is not included. At checkout, you will see the days in transit for Ground delivery - if you see 3 or 4 days for your delivery time, we do recommend selecting 2nd Day Air to expedite the order to ensure best condition on arrival, otherwise, items may arrive completely thawed and we are not able to replace anything sent that is not shipped in accordance with our recommendations for cold items.
3. Refrigerated/frozen item orders with a Cold Shipper are shipped Monday through Wednesday unless you are in a 1-day ship range for Ground (of which, the last day for shipping cold items is Thursday for 1-day range orders) – all orders placed after 12:00 PM on Wednesday may be held for shipment until the following Monday to ensure that they are not left in a UPS facility over the weekend.
4. If you have cold items in your order and if you will NOT be home to receive the items at the time of delivery, we STRONGLY suggest having the order shipped to your work location, or, to a family member/friend/neighbor who can take the items in and put them into proper cold storage immediately on arrival. We are not responsible for items that are too thawed if they're delivered early and not received until later in the evening, so please plan your delivery accordingly so that your order will not spend the day sitting on a porch on in a hallway where it will continue to thaw for many hours.
5. We do not recommend shipping to PO Box addresses unless you are in one of the states listed above that are within a 2-day shipping time. If you do ship to a PO Box, we strongly recommend checking with your post office daily for delivery as we cannot replace items left at your box too long that have become inedible.
6. This item should only be shipped inside the USA, as delivery outside the USA normally takes too long to ensure proper freshness. If you wish to ship this item outside the USA, please email us at email@example.com to discuss expedited shipping options. Any orders for this item sent outside the USA are done so at your own risk, and by checking the box at top, you accept all responsibility for sending this item outside the USA at your own risk.
7. Please do not be alarmed if items arrive in a state of thawing (which may happen if your area is quite warm at the time of delivery), as there are no animal-based ingredients that pose a health risk of going bad by being exposed to some heat during the final part of delivery.As long as this item is shipped to arrive within 2 days and has cold packs added, it will be adequate to consume even if it is not completely chilled when it arrives. Items may begin to warm up on the 2nd day in transit if they are transported in warm trucks or are being delivered to hot areas. So long as you ensure proper delivery in this time frame and have selected cold packs or a cold shipper box the items will only warm up for a short period at most and will stay cool for the bulk of the journey to you.
8. By clicking the check box to confirm you have read our policies, you accept all risk in shipping this item to you in the event that you choose not to ensure delivery within 2 days and/or do not choose to purchase a cold shipper box or cold shipper pouch. If you do not ensure proper delivery, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for items that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.
From Christa Hawkins of Decatur, Illinois on 2/12/2016.
Without question, the most superior vegan mayo on the market, bar none. I tend to buy Hampton Creek's Just Mayo for the budget friendly affordability, but when I want indulgence, it's Veganaise all the way.
From Amelia Salazar of Bellevue, Nebraska on 9/27/2014.
I love this mayonnaise. I've tried another brand of vegan mayo, and I was very disappointed. I didn't think I'd ever have mayonnaise again, until I found the Follow Your Heart brand. It's wonderful. It tastes and looks like dairy mayonnaise. You could definitely fool non-vegans with it! It is a staple in my house. I highly recommend it!
Fabulous taste and tecture Highly Recommend
From Francine Crider of Westerville, Ohio on 6/29/2012.
I really appreciate this product. I use it in spreads, salade dressings and in my guac.
This is what mayo should taste like
From Josh of Rock Hill, South Carolina on 12/23/2011.
Mayo, whether vegan or not, should taste like Vegenaise. This product is perfect. When I was a kid, my mom always bought Duke's mayo and I hated the stuff, so I never used it. Vegenaise is heaven on a slice of bread. I also tried their grapeseed version, but I much prefer the original version.
From Anonymous of Alliance, Nebraska on 8/17/2011.
This is one vegan product that has always tasted like the real deal. It amazes the h*ll out of me time and time again! :D
is currently empty
Voted Best Online Vegan Store 2005-2015
website design by ninthvector